May 15, 2024

Brands are relying on new product innovation to support their growth plans, and Amazon is becoming an increasingly important platform for launching products. In fact, over 1-in-4 brands are now launching their new products on Amazon first before expanding to other accounts.

Yet, over 1-in-3 don’t have a great strategy or process for doing so!

65% of brands report having a standard strategy and process for launching products on Amazon and following it most or all of the time. These brands have a competitive edge worth sharpening, and the remaining 35% of brands have a low-hanging fruit opportunity for greater intentionality with their product launches.

Ryan Walker from Momentum Commerce joined Stratably Live to share findings from their proprietary analysis of the top product launches, as well as the latest tactics and strategies that are working to drive new product purchases and practical recommendations on how brands can adjust their own strategies.

This is a Gated Article Just for Premium Members

Join the Stratably community

Access independent research on the omnichannel market
Premium membership unlocks:
  • Bite-sized market updates
  • Industry benchmarks
  • Invites to live events
  • Deep dive analyses
  • Retailer forecasts
  • And More!

Premium Membership unlocks our full insights that you can use to drive alignment across your organization, improve your forecasting, and invest in the right capabilities.

Simply put, it makes you smarter and more effective in your organization!

And most subscribers get reimbursed by their organizations.

Join Today