February 21, 2024 @ 2pm EST
This independent review of Amazon's Buy with Prime program will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the program's pros and cons, allowing you to make informed decisions for your brand's eCommerce strategy.
The session will include the following topics:
- What is Buy with Prime?
- Why is this such a big deal for Amazon? For Brands?
- Is this getting you closer to or further away from your consumers?
- What data are you sharing with Amazon, what data do you get access to?
- How do you implement it? (technical needs, supply chain needs, typical time to market, etc.)
- Ideas on selling this to internal skeptics?
- Who is managing this inside brands?
- How does a brand usually get started?
- Is Amazon’s claim of 25% CR improvement realistic?
Join Stratably along with guest presenter Raj Sapru from Netrush to unpack these topics and leave you with a clear vision of the role Buy with Prime can play for your organization.
All Signal, No Noise Format
- 25 minutes of prepared remarks
- 20 minutes of Q&A